- Create vacancies, integrate them on your website or share on social media
- Accept CVs and setup online interviews
- Send interview invitations
- Using webcam, candidates will be able to record interviews and answer your questions remotely.
- You can review video interviews yourself or with your team.
- You can rate candidates and see how your team members rated them
- View your job campaign analytics
- Customise and white label admin and public pages
- Flexibility to review interviews in your own time, anywhere in the world, without leaving your office.
How it works
Create vacancies and embed them into your website or third party job sites. Share on social media. Assign keywords for smart search. Run analyses on each individual vacancy. Create quick copies for similar job announcements.
Receive job applications and manage CVs from one centralized location. Impresico will sort CVs for you based on your specified keywords. Assign statuses to CVs and sort candidates according to those statuses.
Create online interviews for each individual vacancy. Add questions and assign a maximum time for a candidate to answer it. Receive notification emails when candidates finish interviews.Invite candidates for online interviews.Share interviews for review with your team members. Monitor interview progress.
Whitelabel Impresico’s public and private pages. Upload your company logo, send automated emails using your company name.
See smart reports and analytics about your current vacancies and job interviews.
Our data centre is ISO 27001 certified, PCI-compliant and secured to UK government IL4 standards, which ensures your solution is protected by exceptional levels of security, all the time. Plus, our solutions are protected by a Cisco ASA Firewall as standard.